Rethinking Healthcare Cleaning and Disinfection Webinar
Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:00 AM: Rethinking Healthcare Cleaning and Disinfection Webinar – Register now
This complimentary webinar will investigate the relevance of risk management and emerging science in shaping the way healthcare facilities implement disinfection protocols today.
MUVi director, Murray McDonald and our guest speaker, Dr Mark Chan will guide you through an integration of microbiological science and practical method of disinfection in fighting against microorganisms and other healthcare-associated infections.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Transmission of organisms – the science and the wisdom
- Rethinking healthcare cleaning under hierarchy of controls
- Adopting HACCP in healthcare cleaning
- Environmental Testing – use, misuse, tips and traps
- New and emerging technologies in healthcare disinfection, with a special focus on UVC – UVC, Ozone, H202
Who is this event for?
Decision-makers, hospital employees and anyone who is interested in outbreak prevention and infection control including:
- Environment Services Managers
- Support Services Managers
- Infection Control Manager
- Facility Manager
- Directors of Nursing
- Cleaning Staff
- Clinical Assistants
- Nurse Unit Managers
- When: 11AM-12NOON (AEST – Melbourne Time), Thursday 27th August 2020
- Where: Zoom
- Price: FREE with the option to donate to Plastics Ocean Australia